Sunday, August 14, 2011

2011 Indiana State Fair - Instagram'd

On our way into the fair, I saw my favorite fair ride--the ferris wheel. I love sitting at the top and looking out over the midway and at all the lights below. I am also a fan of Instagram and love the way these two pics feel so different!


Stormy

Vintage

More State Fair Pictures and Playing with Instagram Filters

There are so many things wrong with this picture...
Kool-Aid? Butter? No, I didn't buy anything.

And this one lol.
No. Just....no.



Vintage Drug Store

Finally in line for the ferris wheel!
I prefer the regular bucket seats to the gondolas but I'll take what I can get.
Playing with filters.

On the ferris wheel, looking out and down. 

Across the Midway


I love how this one looks.


Spooky!

Indianapolis Skyline
Straight down. :)

Another ride.....

The Tornado


Ang on the Tornado


No comments:

Post a Comment