Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Incredible Shrinking Angela

I know that these pics scroll automatically up in the top-right corner but I decided to devote a post to them with stats.



On vacation in Michigan, last week of August, 2009. Probably weighed about 180, was a snug size 16.

Easter Sunday 4/4/2010 - not sure about weight but I think the skirt is a size 14.

5/11/2010 - about 155lbs and size 12

8/15/10 - 148lbs - size 10!

12/12/10 - about 145lbs - lost enough in my calves to get back into my black boots!


So, that's me so far. Still a ways to go but very happy with the progress thus far.

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome! I got excited about fitting into boots again, too. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Congratulations on your success! As someone who used to shop in the "husky" section, I know it's not easy. Just remember your journey begins when you decide to make that first step and it ends when you are comfortable with you. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am both happy for you and INSANELY jealous! You look incredible!

    ReplyDelete