Tuesday, October 19, 2010

polyphasic sleeping

I heard about polyphasic sleeping (sleep hacking) this week and the more I read about it the more I want to give it a try.

I'm not going to get into a detailed description of polyphasic sleeping because there are tons of blogs already out there that describe it (try google-ing it)...I'm just going to chronicle my experience.

I am beginning today with an 'Everyman' schedule of core sleep from 1-4am and 20-minute naps at 7:30, 2:30, and 9:30.

I begin work at 8am so I am going to get to campus at 7:30am, sleep in my car for 20, then walk in to begin work. I also have a feeling I'll be making daily trips to Wal-Mart at around 5am.

Why am I doing this? I have many reasons not the least of which is I want to be able to get all my work done and still watch 6+ hours of Doctor Who.

So let the experiment begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment